Consultants in educational data analysis
Transinfo is a lead provider of educational support in the effective use of data. In order to develop the capacity to fully self-evaluate and improve, data should be utilised to facilitate staff access and understanding.
Transinfo data services include:
- high quality staff CPD on the effective use of data
- analysis and visual representation of data
- design of unique visual data packs
- defining school value added measures
- standardised test analysis and advice
- guidance in data use for school improvement
The 2015/16 data sets for GCSE and A Level performance have not been released by the Department of Education (Februray 2017). Instead Transinfo has released a report detailing Northern Ireland's performance in PISA 2015 - check out the Post Primary page.
Analyses of 2015/16 GCSE and A Level results for Northern Ireland and the UK can be found here, this includes comparisons of performance of English v Maths, Male v Femle and UK v NI . Further details of the post-primary services provided by Transinfo can be viewed here and primary details here.