Consultants in educational data analysis
Transinfo is a lead provider of educational support in the effective use of data. In order to develop the capacity to fully self-evaluate and improve, data should be utilised to facilitate staff access and understanding.
Transinfo data services include:
- high quality staff CPD on the effective use of data
- analysis and visual representation of data
- design of unique visual data packs
- defining school value added measures
- standardised test analysis and advice
- guidance in data use for school improvement
Primary school, standardised data booklets can now be commissioned from Transinfo to make pupil progress become visual and readily accessible to your staff. For an example of the type of booklet we can produce, visit our Primary page here.
The 2015/16 data sets for GCSE and A Level performance have not been released by the Department of Education (Februray 2017). Instead Transinfo has released a report detailing Northern Ireland's performance in PISA 2015 - check out the Post Primary page.