Consultants in educational data analysis
Transinfo is a provider of educational support in the effective use of data. In order to develop the capacity to fully self-evaluate and improve, data should be utilised to facilitate staff access and understanding.
Transinfo data services include:
- analysis and visual representation of data
- design of unique visual data packs
- defining school value added measures
- standardised test analysis and advice
- guidance in data use for school improvement
Analyses of 2015/16 GCSE and A Level results for Northern Ireland and the UK can be found here, this includes comparisons of performance of English v Maths, Male v Femle and UK v NI . Further details of the post-primary services provided by Transinfo can be viewed here. Primary details are to follow. Check out our profile page to access booklets containing useful data and analyses regarding enrolment and performance data.